The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data mining conferences Data Science for Social and Behavioral Analytics DSSBA 2022 data science journal
IMPORTANT: This is the old Data Mining forum.
I keep it online so that you can read the old messages.

Please post your new messages in the new forum: https://forum2.philippe-fournier-viger.com/index.php

Give queries for research dataset of your need
Posted by: Ayush Singhal
Date: August 06, 2013 10:57AM

Hi,
I am a PhD candidate at Univ of Minnesota. For my research I need user queries for research datasets. So this query is for a data mining research dataset. Suppose you are looking for a particular type of data or for certain applications or similar to certain dataset- you can post your queries in reply to this post. I will take those queries and come up with some list of datasets which may satisfy your queries. Later I would need help to get estimation about the quality of results that were generated by me.

I hope several researchers will find this interesting and send their queries for datasets on this post.

Please let me know if something is unclear.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Give queries for research dataset of your need
Date: August 06, 2013 11:24AM

Here is a sample query:

Query 1: find a dataset for sentiment analysis which also has image content and tags.

Query 2: find a high dimensional multivariate data used in the medical domain for classification purposed.

Query 3: find a dataset containing content or text as well as graph structure. used in social networking etc.

these can be a reference queries to start with. So please join in!!

Date: August 06, 2013 06:11PM

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. Here are some queries:

Query 4: find a dense transaction dataset for association rule mining

Query 5: find a sparse transaction dataset for association rule mining that contains at least 10,000 transactions and more than 5000 different items.

Query 6: find a sequence dataset with long sequences (length > 30)

Philippe

Date: August 07, 2013 11:55AM

Thanks a lot.
I am actually looking for more such participation from other users of this forum.

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.