The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data mining conferences Data Science for Social and Behavioral Analytics DSSBA 2022 data science journal
IMPORTANT: This is the old Data Mining forum.
I keep it online so that you can read the old messages.

Please post your new messages in the new forum: https://forum2.philippe-fournier-viger.com/index.php

send me detailed description of SKYMINE algorithm
Date: March 24, 2017 12:42AM

Hai sir

I studied the Efficient Skyline Itemset Mining paper. In this paper 1.SKYMINE approach,2.construction of up-tree,3. generating PFU'S from up-tree are the three steps for mining skyline itemsets. I try to understand these 3 steps, but i can not understand these concepts. Please kindly give me detailed example for understanding these concepts.PLease send me a detailed paper for understanding these concepts with a example.

Thank you sir

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: send me detailed description of SKYMINE algorithm
Date: March 24, 2017 06:42AM

Hello,

To my knowledge there is only one paper published about this algorithm. If you want a more detailed description, you could contact the authors. Maybe they could also provide you a Powerpoint file or something else.

By the way, the original code of SkyMine is available in SPMF. You can also read the code directly.

SKymine is inspired by the UPGrowth algorithm. So you may also want to read that paper.

Also, you could check the SFUPMinerUemax algorithm in SPMF which is probably easier to understand than SkyMine and I think that it should also be faster.

Best,

Philippe

Options: ReplyQuote

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.