The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data mining conferences Data Science for Social and Behavioral Analytics DSSBA 2022 data science journal
IMPORTANT: This is the old Data Mining forum.
I keep it online so that you can read the old messages.

Please post your new messages in the new forum: https://forum2.philippe-fournier-viger.com/index.php

Help required regarding example21
Posted by: Salman
Date: March 11, 2014 11:45AM

Hello.
i have a query regrading example no:21 :"Building, updating incrementally and using an Itemset-Tree to generate targeted frequent itemsets and association rules". i wanted to generate an itemset-tree for my given data, i have also converted my data into to that form which is required by the itemset tree class in the example. But everytime i execute the code it is throwing nullpointer exception, i dont understand why it is happeneing, as i have also pasted the file into the database, and it is not null and also of same datatype and shape, but it is always throwing a nullpointer exception, please help me by giving your answers, thansk

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help required regarding example21
Date: March 11, 2014 12:17PM

Hello,

can you post your input file here? or can you send it to my e-mail : philippe.fv AT gmail.com ?

Thanks!

Philippe

Re: Help required regarding example21
Posted by: dan
Date: March 11, 2014 01:49PM

try contacting

smartdatasol.net

They have consultants that help on this kind of questions.

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.