Gedling Homes is looking sor a Systems and Data Officer in Nottingham, UK.
Date: October 09, 2014 05:19AM
Gedling Homes, a key member of New Charter Housing Group, are looking for a Systems and Data Officer to manage the organisations reporting and systems capabilities across key business areas. This is a 12 month contract and is basedin Nottingham.
As part of the Systems and Data Officer role your main responsibilities will be to:
•Closely manage Gedling Homes' Asset Management Data reporting. You will be expected to receive and send key data and reports to and from surveyors on a weekly basis. This data will need to be accurately uploaded into the organisations Northgate system and updated where necessary. You will ensure that data quality and accuracy is at the highest level therefore allowing for important decisions to be made correctly by both internal and external stakeholders. Finally, you will need to communicate data trends and information to the business as opposed to just sending out reports.
• Carry out ad hoc requests for reports and general IT support. Gedling Homes will need to regularly request for key information and reporting around areas such as asset management, property upgrades, repairs and right to buy reports. You will be expected to interrogate databases and systems in order to provide this information as and when needed.
• Take the lead on new IT initiatives. You will work in partnership with New Charter Housing Group to ensure service improvement plans and new IT implementations are carried out effectively. New software and modules surrounding asset management, repairs, and energy efficiency will be being introduced to the business and you will be expected to learn and become the main point of contact for these.
• Be a part of the wider team and carry out a variety of other office activities. Customer service is a priority to Gedling Homes at all times and as such everyone must pull together to offer the best service to customers possible.
Who we're looking for
To be successful in your application for the Systems and Data Officer role you will:
• Have a strong background within a data analysis role
• Be highly proficient in your use of MS Excel (pivot tables, look ups, formulae) and have experience in at least one other reporting tool such as SSRS, Crystal Reports or Business Objects.
• Have a track record of interrogating databases in order to run detailed reports. Experience with Oracle databases would be advantageous.
• Have a high attention to detail to ensure data quality and integrity is at the highest level possible
• Have a can do attitude and the willingness to learn new technologies and carry out a variety of both IT and business tasks.
• Any experience within the Housing sector or within asset management would be advantageous but not essential.
• Experience with SSRS is advantageous but not essential
About our client
Gedling Homes are part of the New Charter Housing Group, owning and managing a growing stock of over 3,000 properties across Gedling Borough. They continue to expand during this successful chapter in their history, as they develop the best service possible to customers. Gedling Homes are Investor in People accredited and currently ranked in the Sunday Times Top 100 not for profit organisation to work for in the UK. Gedling Homes are recruiting for a Systems and Data Officer to join the business on a 12 month fixed term contract and be based out of Nottingham.
What's on offer
Fixed term Contract for up to one year ⁄ £26,259 to £31,971 + Benefits
For further info, apply or phone on 01212309350. Job Ref: 13400719
Your application will be sent to Antony Puccinelli.
Click on the link for more information: https://express.candarine.com/campaign/url/forward/15a5f3a171c2