The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data mining conferences Data Science for Social and Behavioral Analytics DSSBA 2022 data science journal
IMPORTANT: This is the old Data Mining forum.
I keep it online so that you can read the old messages.

Please post your new messages in the new forum: https://forum2.philippe-fournier-viger.com/index.php

A Survey of Itemset Mining (PDF)
Date: April 05, 2017 05:56PM

Hello all,

I have recently written a survey about itemset mining techniques, which will be published by Wiley in the WIREs DMKD journal.

Fournier-Viger, P., Lin, J. C.-W., Vo, B, Chi, T.T., Zhang, J., Le, H. B. (2017). A Survey of Itemset Mining. WIREs Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, 41 pages, accepted, to appear.

It is a good introduction to the field of itemset mining. It explains the basic algorithms such as Apriori and Eclat in a simple way with examples. Moreover, it highlights the current trends and challenges in this field, which are useful for choosing a research topic.

If you are new to the field of itemset mining, it is good to read this paper to understand more about the field. If you know already about this field, you will also still learn something I think.

Best,

Philippe

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2018 11:34PM by webmasterphilfv.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A Survey of Itemset Mining (PDF)
Posted by: Deepak munirathinam
Date: April 18, 2017 09:40PM

Dear Philippe Fournier-Viger,

Good Morning,

Request you to send me your new article, title of A Survey of Itemset Mining. I think it will help me a lot to understand about itemset​ mining.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Date: April 19, 2017 12:45AM

Hi Deepak,

I have received your mail, and answered you with the PDF.

Best regards,

Philippe

Posted by: AnifT
Date: April 07, 2018 06:01PM

Hello,

I am a student interested in itemset mining, I will like to read your paper for more knowledge on the area.

Thank you

Anifat

Date: April 07, 2018 09:43PM

Here it is:

Fournier-Viger, P., Lin, J. C.-W., Vo, B, Chi, T.T., Zhang, J., Le, H. B. (2017). A Survey of Itemset Mining. WIREs Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, e1207 doi: 10.1002/widm.1207, 18 pages.

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.