The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data mining conferences Data Science for Social and Behavioral Analytics DSSBA 2022 data science journal
IMPORTANT: This is the old Data Mining forum.
I keep it online so that you can read the old messages.

Please post your new messages in the new forum: https://forum2.philippe-fournier-viger.com/index.php

Data Mining
Posted by: gilesgerman
Date: January 11, 2018 11:38PM

Dear all I am trying get some data which is embedded in the Financial Times equity screener (I am a subscribed member to the website). It just looks like an embedded table with filters in it. How do I get this data noting I am new to data mining.? Please can you recommend me some software. I have been on Wikipedia and the following open source softwares are available. Can you recommend one for someone new to this.

Software
See also: Categorygrinning smileyata mining and machine learning software.
Free open-source data mining software and applications
The following applications are available under free/open source licenses. Public access to application source code is also available.

Carrot2: Text and search results clustering framework.
Chemicalize.org: A chemical structure miner and web search engine.
ELKI: A university research project with advanced cluster analysis and outlier detection methods written in the Java language.
GATE: a natural language processing and language engineering tool.
KNIME: The Konstanz Information Miner, a user friendly and comprehensive data analytics framework.
Massive Online Analysis (MOA): a real-time big data stream mining with concept drift tool in the Java programming language.
MEPX - cross platform tool for regression and classification problems based on a Genetic Programming variant.
ML-Flex: A software package that enables users to integrate with third-party machine-learning packages written in any programming language, execute classification analyses in parallel across multiple computing nodes, and produce HTML reports of classification results.
MLPACK library: a collection of ready-to-use machine learning algorithms written in the C++ language.
NLTK (Natural Language Toolkit): A suite of libraries and programs for symbolic and statistical natural language processing (NLP) for the Python language.
OpenNN: Open neural networks library.
Orange: A component-based data mining and machine learning software suite written in the Python language.
R: A programming language and software environment for statistical computing, data mining, and graphics. It is part of the GNU Project.
scikit-learn is an open source machine learning library for the Python programming language
Torch: An open source deep learning library for the Lua programming language and scientific computing framework with wide support for machine learning algorithms.
UIMA: The UIMA (Unstructured Information Management Architecture) is a component framework for analyzing unstructured content such as text, audio and video – originally developed by IBM.
Weka: A suite of machine learning software applications written in the Java programming language.
Proprietary data-mining software and applications
The following applications are available under proprietary licenses.

Angoss KnowledgeSTUDIO: data mining tool.
Clarabridge: text analytics product.
KXEN Modeler: data mining tool provided by KXEN Inc..
LIONsolver: an integrated software application for data mining, business intelligence, and modeling that implements the Learning and Intelligent OptimizatioN (LION) approach.
Megaputer Intelligence: data and text mining software is called PolyAnalyst.
Microsoft Analysis Services: data mining software provided by Microsoft.
NetOwl: suite of multilingual text and entity analytics products that enable data mining.
OpenText Big Data Analytics: Visual Data Mining & Predictive Analysis by Open Text Corporation
Oracle Data Mining: data mining software by Oracle Corporation.
PSeven: platform for automation of engineering simulation and analysis, multidisciplinary optimization and data mining provided by DATADVANCE.
Qlucore Omics Explorer: data mining software.
RapidMiner: An environment for machine learning and data mining experiments.
SAS Enterprise Miner: data mining software provided by the SAS Institute.
SPSS Modeler: data mining software provided by IBM.
STATISTICA Data Miner: data mining software provided by StatSoft.
Tanagra: Visualisation-oriented data mining software, also for teaching.
Vertica: data mining software provided by Hewlett-Packard.

Options: ReplyQuote

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.