The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data mining conferences Data Science for Social and Behavioral Analytics DSSBA 2022 data science journal
IMPORTANT: This is the old Data Mining forum.
I keep it online so that you can read the old messages.

Please post your new messages in the new forum: https://forum2.philippe-fournier-viger.com/index.php

the source code for the algorithms MIP-DS and MIFPOD in paper "Minimal infrequent pattern based approach for mining outliers in data streams"
Posted by: zzy
Date: January 27, 2018 07:54AM

I am a master student. Mining patterns in recent research. Does anyone have source code for the algorithms MIP-DS and MIFPOD in paper "Minimal infrequent pattern based approach for mining outliers in data streams"? Please share, thank you!
My email: zzy1433771015@gmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the source code for the algorithms MIP-DS and MIFPOD in paper "Minimal infrequent pattern based approach for mining outliers in data streams"
Posted by: zzy
Date: January 27, 2018 09:16PM

I do need the source code (java-implemented) of mining transaction flow in sliding window mode, but it is more difficult for me to implement them, so I'm looking for some source code (java-implemented) that uses sliding windows and is mined in streaming mode, which makes it easy for me to learn. . If you have such a source, please share, thank you!
MY email:zzy1433771015@gmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2018 09:18PM by zzy.

Options: ReplyQuote

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.