The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data mining conferences Data Science for Social and Behavioral Analytics DSSBA 2022 data science journal
IMPORTANT: This is the old Data Mining forum.
I keep it online so that you can read the old messages.

Please post your new messages in the new forum: https://forum2.philippe-fournier-viger.com/index.php

SPMF 0.80 is released!
Date: April 08, 2012 11:13AM

Hello everyone,

I have released a new version of the SPMF data mining software.

This new version provides the following main changes:
- I have improved the user interface thanks to N. Kali !
- I have cleaned the code of several files to remove some unused methods.
- I have changed the license. The source code is now under the GNU GPL v3 open-source license. This will help to make the software more open and reusable by other open-source projects.
- I have added a list of contributors on the website to thanks people who have reported bugs and gave me suggestions to improve the software.
- I have added a link to the forum on the website in the left menu.

Besides, I'm looking for contributors who would like to participate by implementing algorithms. If some of you have source code for algorithms that I don't have and would like to contribute to the project, I could add your source code to SPMF and put your name in the contributor list on the website. But of course, before adding any other algorithms, I will check the source code quality.

The user interface in this version of SPMF:

Have a good week-end,

Philippe

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2012 05:38PM by webmasterphilfv.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SPMF 0.80 is released!
Posted by: Dvijesh88
Date: April 09, 2012 12:15AM

thumbs up
thats really good

Re: SPMF 0.80 is released!
Date: April 09, 2012 05:07AM

Thanks! smiling smiley

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.