I have released a new version of the SPMF data mining software
This new version provides the following main changes:
- I have improved the user interface thanks to N. Kali !
- I have cleaned the code of several files to remove some unused methods.
- I have changed the license. The source code is now under the GNU GPL v3 open-source license. This will help to make the software more open and reusable by other open-source projects.
- I have added a list of contributors on the website to thanks people who have reported bugs and gave me suggestions to improve the software.
- I have added a link to the forum on the website in the left menu.
Besides, I'm looking for contributors who would like to participate by implementing algorithms. If some of you have source code for algorithms that I don't have and would like to contribute to the project, I could add your source code to SPMF and put your name in the contributor list on the website. But of course, before adding any other algorithms, I will check the source code quality.
The user interface in this version of SPMF:
Have a good week-end,
Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2012 05:38PM by webmasterphilfv.