The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data mining conferences Data Science for Social and Behavioral Analytics DSSBA 2022 data science journal
IMPORTANT: This is the old Data Mining forum.
I keep it online so that you can read the old messages.

Please post your new messages in the new forum: https://forum2.philippe-fournier-viger.com/index.php

SMPF: Error Dataset.createTransaction
Posted by: Ridowati
Date: March 27, 2018 07:10PM

When I ran one of the programs in SMPF (eg. MainTestEFIM_saveToFile) and I used my own data (I have already changed the name of the file in the program) I've error like this:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 48
at ca.pfv.spmf.algorithms.frequentpatterns.efim.Dataset.createTransaction(Dataset.java:101)
at ca.pfv.spmf.algorithms.frequentpatterns.efim.Dataset.<init>(Dataset.java:61)
at ca.pfv.spmf.algorithms.frequentpatterns.efim.AlgoEFIM.runAlgorithm(AlgoEFIM.java:139)
at ca.pfv.spmf.test.MainTestEFIM_saveToFile.main(MainTestEFIM_saveToFile.java:28)
Java Result: 1

how can I resolve that problem? Any constraint about data?

Tq for help

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SMPF: Error Dataset.createTransaction
Date: March 29, 2018 01:01AM

Hello

The most likely problem is that the name of the items in your input file are not contiguous.

Items should have names like 1,2,3,4,5..., that is they should be contiguous.

But if in your files you have items like 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, then the names of the items are not contiguous. I think it may be the problem.

If you use the user interface of SPMF, there is a tool called "Fixed_item_ids_in_transaction_database" that can automatically fix this problem in your file.“

If it still does not work, you may send me your file by e-mail and I can check it for other problems.

Best,

Philippe

Re: SMPF: Error Dataset.createTransaction
Posted by: Ridowati
Date: March 30, 2018 08:51PM

Hello

Tq for your help. I'll try your suggestion

Regard,
Ridowati

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.