The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data mining conferences Data Science for Social and Behavioral Analytics DSSBA 2022 data science journal
IMPORTANT: This is the old Data Mining forum.
I keep it online so that you can read the old messages.

Please post your new messages in the new forum: https://forum2.philippe-fournier-viger.com/index.php

Call for papers: UDM 2018 (1st Intern. Workshop on Utility Mining) at KDD 2018 !
Date: March 29, 2018 09:29PM

Dear all,

I am glad to announce that there will be a KDD 2018 workshop on Utility Mining called the 1st International Workshop on Utility-Driven Mining.

The website is :

http://philippe-fournier-viger.com/utility_mining_workshop_2018/index.html

I am one of the co-organizers. The dates are as follows:

Paper submissions due:
May 21st, 2018 (extended)
Paper notifications:
June 8, 2018
Workshop date:
August 20, 2018

SPECIAL ISSUE:

Authors of selected papers will be invited to extend their paper for a special issue in the International Journal of Data Science and Analytics (Springer), after the workshop.

Welcome to submit your papers!

Philippe

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2018 12:06AM by webmasterphilfv.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UDM 2018: Workshop on Utility Mining at KDD 2018 !
Posted by: Dang Nguyen
Date: March 30, 2018 05:22PM

Thanks for sharing this information. It is really good to attend a workshop co-organized with the top conference KDD.

Re: UDM 2018: Workshop on Utility Mining at KDD 2018 !
Date: March 30, 2018 07:53PM

:-)

Yes, I think it is a very good opportunity for attending KDD!

By the way, you are welcome to submit a paper if you have some work. Although the topic is utility mining, the scope can be extended a little outside the traditional topic of utility pattern mining if there is some concept of utility or it can be interpreted as utility in some way.

Best,

Philippe

Re: CFP: UDM 2018: Workshop on Utility Mining at KDD 2018 !
Date: May 02, 2018 01:31AM

Good news:

There will also be a special issue in the
International Journal of Data Science and Analytics (Springer), where authors of selected papers will be invited to extend their paper, after the workshop.

Re: Call for papers: UDM 2018 (1st Intern. Workshop on Utility Mining) at KDD 2018 !
Date: May 09, 2018 12:07AM

The deadline has been extended to the 21st May!

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.