The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data mining conferences Data Science for Social and Behavioral Analytics DSSBA 2022 data science journal
IMPORTANT: This is the old Data Mining forum.
I keep it online so that you can read the old messages.

Please post your new messages in the new forum: https://forum2.philippe-fournier-viger.com/index.php

Ph.D. position(s) in Data Mining / Big Data in China
Date: April 21, 2018 09:45PM

Hello all,

I am currently recruiting Ph.D. student(s) in data mining / data science / big data for my research team located in Shenzhen, China.

If you know someone who may be interested, please share this information. If you are interested, please send me your CV, cover letter and list of publications at philfv8 AT yahoo.com

Important requirement: the applicant should have at least 1 paper in a good international conference or journal published by a well-known publisher to apply for the Ph.D (the papers published in national or unknown journal/conferences do not count). Moreover the applicant should have good programming skills and computer science degrees.

If you are selected, you will join the team of the popular SPMF software, and work on state-of-the-art data mining research problems, with state of the art equipment.

My research team is part of the the Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT), Shenzhen campus, which is located in Shenzhen, China. Shenzhen is a large city in the south of China, with good weather all year. The city is very modern, close to Hong Kong and has a very strong computer industry. HIT is a top 10 ranked university in China, and top 100 in the world for Computer Science

Best regards,

Philippe

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2018 09:49PM by webmasterphilfv.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ph.D. position(s) in Data Mining / Big Data in China
Posted by: Dang Nguyen
Date: April 22, 2018 03:19PM

It is a great chance to pursue a PhD degree in Data Mining and Big Data.

Date: April 30, 2018 05:20PM

Yes ;-)

Posted by: Zarni
Date: May 07, 2018 08:25PM

Dear Sir/Madam

I sent my information to your email. Please kindly check

Sincerely Thanks,

Zarni

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.