The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data mining conferences Data Science for Social and Behavioral Analytics DSSBA 2022 data science journal
IMPORTANT: This is the old Data Mining forum.
I keep it online so that you can read the old messages.

Please post your new messages in the new forum: https://forum2.philippe-fournier-viger.com/index.php

SPMF Mining Closed Sequential Patterns with Time Constraints from a Time-Extended Sequence Database
Posted by: Victor
Date: May 31, 2018 07:02AM

Hey all,

I recently find SPMF data mining software, which is super helpful for my current research!

I am interested in using alogrithm of Mining Closed Sequential Patterns with Time Constraints from a Time-Extended Sequence Database, but this algorithm seems to be not able to provide "show sequences ids?" (true/false)?

Since I really need to map frequent sequences back to account level. Is there a way for me to do this?

Thanks,
Victor

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SPMF Mining Closed Sequential Patterns with Time Constraints from a Time-Extended Sequence Database
Date: June 04, 2018 12:20AM

Hi Victor,

I think that it can be possible. I will check how to do it tomorrow. I am currently attending PAKDD 2018. But I should have a bit of time tomorrow to see if i can implement that feature easily ;-)

Best,

Philippe

Re: SPMF Mining Closed Sequential Patterns with Time Constraints from a Time-Extended Sequence Database
Date: June 07, 2018 07:33AM

Cool! Thanks for reply. Enjoy the meeting!

Date: June 07, 2018 05:42PM

Thanks. I will do that very soon!

Date: June 10, 2018 09:20AM

Dear Victor,

I have now added the feature. It is available in the new version of SPMF (2.33)

Best regards,

Philippe

Date: June 12, 2018 07:12AM

Cool! I've downloaded the latest spmf.jar and it works when I passed in extra parameter 'true' at last.

Thanks for your great help!

Best,
Victor

Date: June 12, 2018 07:33AM

Great.

Philippe

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.