The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data mining conferences Data Science for Social and Behavioral Analytics DSSBA 2022 data science journal
IMPORTANT: This is the old Data Mining forum.
I keep it online so that you can read the old messages.

Please post your new messages in the new forum: https://forum2.philippe-fournier-viger.com/index.php

Data Mining from files: auto-tagging of files based on content using regular expression
Posted by: Andrea D'Intino
Date: September 13, 2018 07:03AM

Dear all,

I apologize in advance if my post is spammy. I'm writing to get an opinion from the experts.

We developed a tool that can scrape disks, read files' content, match it against a keyword or a regular expression and tag the file(s) accordingly. The output is saved in an MSSQL database. The tool is here: confidential.tech

If anyone is interested to have a look at it, we'd like to hear what feedback you have about this and if (and how) any of you could use this. We don't mind giving free license around to those who are curious smiling smiley

You're welcome to reach me at andrea@tag-forge.com

Thanks!

Andrea D'Intino

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Data Mining from files: auto-tagging of files based on content using regular expression
Date: September 13, 2018 08:27AM

Looks like an interesting concept. Wish you good luck with your product.

Philippe

Re: Data Mining from files: auto-tagging of files based on content using regular expression
Posted by: Andrea D'Intino
Date: September 13, 2018 09:00AM

Thank you Philippe smiling smiley

Let me know if you'd like to have a look at it - I'll be happy to give you a demo and a license.

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.