The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data mining conferences Data Science for Social and Behavioral Analytics DSSBA 2022 data science journal
IMPORTANT: This is the old Data Mining forum.
I keep it online so that you can read the old messages.

Please post your new messages in the new forum: https://forum2.philippe-fournier-viger.com/index.php

SPMF 2.36 - 10 new algorithms are released
Date: January 09, 2019 05:32PM

Hello all,

In case, you have not noticed, I have released a new version of SPMF at the begining of the week. SPFM v.2.36 includes 10 new algorithms:

-the CHUI-Miner(Max) algorithm for discovering maximal high utility itemsets in a transaction database with utility information
- the NegFIN and dFIN algorithms for frequent itemset mining (by Nader Aryabarzan et al. )
- the HUIF-PSO, HUIF-GA and HUIF-BA for mining high utility itemsets using particle swarm optimization, a genetic algorithm and a bat algorithm, respectively (by Wei Song, Chaomin Huang et al.)
- the PHUSPM and UHUSPM algorithms for discovering high utility probability sequential patterns in uncertain data (by Jerry Chun-Wei Lin, Ting Li et al.)
- the MEMU algorithm for mining high-average utility itemsets with multiple minimum average utility thresholds (by Jerry Chun-Wei Lin, Shifeng Ren et al.)
- the ProSecCo algorithm for progressive sequential pattern mining with convergence guarantees (thanks to Sacha Servan-Schreiber), which was a runner-up for the best student paper award at ICDM.

Thanks again for using SPMF. If someone is interested in contributing some algorithms to SPMF, just let me know.

Best regards,

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2019 05:33PM by webmasterphilfv.

Options: ReplyQuote

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.