The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data mining conferences Data Science for Social and Behavioral Analytics DSSBA 2022 data science journal
IMPORTANT: This is the old Data Mining forum.
I keep it online so that you can read the old messages.

Please post your new messages in the new forum: https://forum2.philippe-fournier-viger.com/index.php

SPMF version 2.37
Date: January 26, 2019 08:21AM

Hello all,

I have uploaded a new version of SPMF, called 2.37.

It includes a few new algorithms:
- the LHUI-Miner algorithm for discovering the local high utility itemsets from a transaction database with timestamps and utility information . Those are itemsets that have a high utility during some non predefined time intervals (thanks to Yimin Zhang et al. ).
- the PHUI-Miner algorithm for discovering the peak high utility itemsets from a transaction database with timestamps and utility information .Those are itemsets that have a utility that is much higher than usual (a peak) during some non predefined time intervals (thanks to Yimin Zhang et al.).
- the VHUQI algorithm for discovering quantitative high utility itemsets in a transaction database with utility information (modified and integrated from code under the GPL license from UP-Miner)
- the Occur algorithm for finding all occurrences of some sequential pattern(s) in sequences (by post-processing). This algorithm must be applied on the sequential patterns found by another sequential pattern mining algorithms such as CM-SPAM and PrefixSpan.

Also, it includes a bug fix for the implementations of CPT and the GoKrimp algorithms.

Besides, I have uploaded a few new datasets to the dataset page.

Thanks again for using SPMF!

Philippe

Options: ReplyQuote

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.