The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data mining conferences Data Science for Social and Behavioral Analytics DSSBA 2022 data science journal
IMPORTANT: This is the old Data Mining forum.
I keep it online so that you can read the old messages.

Please post your new messages in the new forum: https://forum2.philippe-fournier-viger.com/index.php

Dataset; sequential data with descriptive data
Posted by: jbd
Date: July 08, 2019 11:59AM

Hello,

I would like to ask you if, based on your knowledge, there exists any dataset that contains sequential data as well as additional descriptive data to each element in the sequence. For example, a sequence of activities of users (represented by user id) contains activities performed by the user across time (only the order of activities is important to me for the moment and not necessarily the time). I also need descriptive data (several data attributes) that describe each activity performed by the student (description for each element in the sequence).

Thank you in advance,
jbd

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dataset; sequential data with descriptive data
Date: July 09, 2019 12:09PM

Hi,

Interesting. Perhaps you could have a look at datasets used for process mining. On that page, at the bottom, there are various process mining datasets that are event logs. An event log is basically some sequence of events. I did not look at the details of these datasets. But maybe it has what you are looking for.

Best regards,

Re: Dataset; sequential data with descriptive data
Posted by: jbd
Date: July 09, 2019 12:10PM

Thank you for your response and for the information.

jbd

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.