The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data mining conferences Data Science for Social and Behavioral Analytics DSSBA 2022 data science journal
IMPORTANT: This is the old Data Mining forum.
I keep it online so that you can read the old messages.

Please post your new messages in the new forum: https://forum2.philippe-fournier-viger.com/index.php

Sharing this basic info about Data Mining.
Posted by: garymagno110
Date: August 01, 2019 07:01AM

Hi all,

I know you guys have a lot of knowledge about what data mining is. But I got something to add here. I hope you all find this interesting.

"Community building has multiple benefits to your business. You can connect with customers, receive powerful feedback, and provide technical or administrative support for your audience. An often overlooked benefit of your community is the ability to data mine your members.

Data mining is the process of taking raw data from your community and turning it into useful information. You can find this when you read great articles on the internet. Now that your community’s activity on your site, it can yield important information that, as a business, may be beneficial to you.
This article from Mashable provides a great primer on data mining your social media followers and what you can learn. Likes, shares, impressions, and other engagements can reveal information about your customer’s behavior. Using this information, you can gain better insight into the potential buying habits of your community."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sharing this basic info about Data Mining.
Posted by: NAJAT
Date: August 01, 2019 01:28PM

Which article

Options: ReplyQuote

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.