The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data mining conferences Data Science for Social and Behavioral Analytics DSSBA 2022 data science journal
IMPORTANT: This is the old Data Mining forum.
I keep it online so that you can read the old messages.

Please post your new messages in the new forum: https://forum2.philippe-fournier-viger.com/index.php

sequential pattern mining with temporary constraint
Posted by: azerty
Date: October 07, 2019 06:14AM

Hello,
is there a program for equential pattern mining processing with temporary constraint (winSize, maxgap and mingap),
I searched on the internet but without result! it's urgent

greetings.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2019 07:11AM by webmasterphilfv.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: equential pattern mining with temporary constraint
Date: October 08, 2019 08:41PM

Hi,

You could look at the Hirate & Yamana and FournierViger08 algorithm in SPMF to see if it does what you need. There are not many algorithms for sequential pattern mining with time. So it is also possible that there is no algorithm to do exactly what you are looking for.

Best regards

Posted by: azerty azerty
Date: October 17, 2019 02:04AM

Hello,
thank you for your reply ,
it is true I implemented the Hirate & Yamana model and it gave me an acceptable result, but if it is possible I want to try again with the GSP algorithm. the problem is that GSP published in this site does not take tomporary constraints !?
or I can find the original GSP algorithm that can support temporary constraints

greetings.

Date: October 23, 2019 06:33AM

Hi again,

Yes, that is correct. The implementation of GSP that was contributed to SPMF does not have the feature of adding constraints, unlike the original paper.

I don't know of any other implementations of GSP that would have these constraints.

Best regards,

Philippe

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.