The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data mining conferences Data Science for Social and Behavioral Analytics DSSBA 2022 data science journal
IMPORTANT: This is the old Data Mining forum.
I keep it online so that you can read the old messages.

Please post your new messages in the new forum: https://forum2.philippe-fournier-viger.com/index.php

How to find data science conferences by countries?
Posted by: Ralph
Date: November 11, 2019 10:00PM

The list of data mining conference of this forum has helped me. Thanks for that. Do you know if there is some website to search for conférences by countries?

Ralph

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How to find data science conferences by countries?
Posted by: Ralph
Date: November 11, 2019 10:03PM

I also want to find the conférences that are not too hard. How to judge the difficulty level of conférences? How to know the good conférences and tell apart the bad ones?

Date: November 12, 2019 04:41PM

Generally, it is better to publish in good conferences. I would suggest to look at the papers in your field. At what conference are they published? This should give you some idea about where to publish. Some conferences will also release the acceptance rate. This can give you some rough idea about the difficulty of the conference. You can also ask friends or other researchers in your field for specific advices about your field.

Date: November 12, 2019 04:39PM

If you to search by country, then you may check websites like conference alerts https://conferencealerts.com/countries and WikiCFP www.wikicfp.com/cfp These websites dont have all the conferences because I think that conference organizers need to pay to be on these websites, but it may be helpful to perhaps find some.

Regards,

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.