The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data mining conferences Data Science for Social and Behavioral Analytics DSSBA 2022 data science journal
IMPORTANT: This is the old Data Mining forum.
I keep it online so that you can read the old messages.

Please post your new messages in the new forum: https://forum2.philippe-fournier-viger.com/index.php

FPgrowth or Eclast algorithm
Posted by: Ahmed.goda
Date: January 30, 2020 02:16AM

Dears,
i have text file contains above 2000 lines i need tool for FPgrowth or eclat algorithm to mining this file. i use SMPF tool but display an error. can any one provide me with tool take the file as text file and process the algorithm and after make output as text file.

sample of data in input file
1 2
1 2
1 2
1 3
1 4
1 4
1 0
1 2
1 3
1 4

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FPgrowth or Eclast algorithm
Date: January 30, 2020 08:51AM

Hi,

You can use SPMF to apply FPGrowth and Eclat to a text file... but still the text file need to follow the required input format. Since there are so many possible format, the software cannot accept all the possible format. Thus, the solution would be to transform your file to the required format. The format used by SPMF is explained in the documentation section of the SPMF website.

If you know a bit about programming, transforming the format of a text file should not be a difficult problem. It just requires to write a simple program that read and write a file.

Best regards,

Options: ReplyQuote

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.