The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data mining conferences Data Science for Social and Behavioral Analytics DSSBA 2022 data science journal
IMPORTANT: This is the old Data Mining forum.
I keep it online so that you can read the old messages.

Please post your new messages in the new forum: https://forum2.philippe-fournier-viger.com/index.php

source code for utility pattern mining for promo code generation
Posted by: tejo anusha mitta
Date: March 09, 2020 09:04PM

hello sir,
I need source code for utility pattern mining for promo code generation in java (or) python (or) ASP.NET.

The main aim of this project is to mine the frequent itemset and maximum threshold signature of the shopping package software item set and to generate various promotion codes for the customers.
The frequent itemset deals with the whole database of the shopping application. It contains various transactions like sales data, purchase data, customer data, item data and etc.
EHAUPM -Item set method is used to analyze the items which are sold frequently that are reported by the client.
Association Rules (AR) are implemented for frequent item mining. And finally TOP K – Item set has been implemented (TKI) for the core system.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: source code for utility pattern mining for promo code generation
Date: March 13, 2020 05:47AM

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. Have you checked the dataset page on the SPMF website ? It has a few shopping datasets, but maybe Nothing about promo codes.

If you find some datasets, please share. Maybe it is interesting to others.

Best regards,

Re: source code for utility pattern mining for promo code generation
Posted by: Tang
Date: March 31, 2020 05:46PM

If you get some good data, please share.

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.