The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data mining conferences Data Science for Social and Behavioral Analytics DSSBA 2022 data science journal
IMPORTANT: This is the old Data Mining forum.
I keep it online so that you can read the old messages.

Please post your new messages in the new forum: https://forum2.philippe-fournier-viger.com/index.php

Extend TKG for mining a single large graph?
Posted by: Hasan
Date: April 12, 2020 07:13PM

I want to mine a social graph from TWITTER. Is is hard to extend TKG for a single large graph and get the frequent subgraphs?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Extend TKG for mining a single large graph?
Date: April 13, 2020 07:36AM

Hi,

yes i think it is do-able.

There are some subgraph mining algorithms for mining patterns in a single graph that are similar to TKG. You could check such papers:

Bringmann, B. and Nijssen, S., 2008, May. What is frequent in a single graph?. In Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (pp. 858-863). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.

Fiedler, M. and Borgelt, C., 2007, August. Support Computation for Mining Frequent Subgraphs in a Single Graph. In MLG.

Fiedler, M. and Borgelt, C., 2007, October. Subgraph support in a single large graph. In Seventh IEEE International Conference on Data Mining Workshops (ICDMW 2007) (pp. 399-404). IEEE.

Basically, you need to change a little bit how to count the support to deal with a single graph.

Best regards,

Phliippe

Options: ReplyQuote

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.