The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data mining conferences Data Science for Social and Behavioral Analytics DSSBA 2022 data science journal
IMPORTANT: This is the old Data Mining forum.
I keep it online so that you can read the old messages.

Please post your new messages in the new forum: https://forum2.philippe-fournier-viger.com/index.php

THE FORUM IS BACK ! cool smiley
Date: October 04, 2020 10:35PM

Hi all,

The forum has been down for more than 1 week. I am sorry about that. After investigating the problem several days ago I found that it was due to a technical problem from the 1and1 IONOS webhosting service that I use for hosting all my websites.

The database powering this forum was completely disconnected. After contacting with the customer support service a few days ago, they have finally fixed the problem today (could have been faster!).

So the good news is that apparently no messages have been lost (?) and the forum is now running as before!

In any case, thanks for using the forum, and lets have more discussion there to make it a more lively community. Feel free to post anything related to data mining, AI or machine learning.

Best regards,

Philippe

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2020 10:37PM by webmasterphilfv.

Options: ReplyQuote

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.