The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data mining conferences Data Science for Social and Behavioral Analytics DSSBA 2022 data science journal
IMPORTANT: This is the old Data Mining forum.
I keep it online so that you can read the old messages.

Please post your new messages in the new forum: https://forum2.philippe-fournier-viger.com/index.php

Datasets for "Mining Cross-Level High Utility Itemsets" paper
Posted by: Chinmay Bapna
Date: November 22, 2020 07:19PM

Hello,
Are the datasets "Liquor" and "Fruithut" available for use? I couldn't find them in the SPMF dataset library.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Datasets for "Mining Cross-Level High Utility Itemsets" paper
Date: November 22, 2020 07:46PM

Hi,

Thanks for your interest. We are currently preparing the datasets and code for release. The code of CLH-Miner and TKC for top-k cross level high utility itemset mining will be released in about 10 days.

I can send you the datasets earlier, if you send me an e-mail to philfv8 AT yahoo DOT COM

Best regards

Philippe

Posted by: Chinmay Bapna
Date: November 22, 2020 07:53PM

Thank you so much, I have sent an email. Please check.

Posted by: Chinmay
Date: December 25, 2020 04:19AM

I have a doubt regarding the taxonomy for the "Fruithut" dataset. Are the categories ['300', '301', '302', '303', '304', '305', '306', '307', '308', '309', '310'] separate or do they have a hierarchical relationship between them such as for ['152', '150'] and ['150', '100']. I saw a pattern being followed for naming the categories, so I was curious if these categories were left out.

Date: December 27, 2020 07:09AM

Hi

The item numbers seems to carry some information. For example, i see quickly several types of eggs are in the range 5000-5005 so there seems to be some meaning to these IDs. However, we don't have information about their meaning so I am not sure that we can do something useful from that.

But, we do have the taxonomy of items, in the file that is on the dataset page of SPMF.

Best regards,

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.