The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data mining conferences Data Science for Social and Behavioral Analytics DSSBA 2022 data science journal
IMPORTANT: This is the old Data Mining forum.
I keep it online so that you can read the old messages.

Please post your new messages in the new forum: https://forum2.philippe-fournier-viger.com/index.php

New website: The Pattern Mining Wiki (alpha)
Date: June 21, 2021 10:37PM

Hi all,

This is to let you know that I have created a wiki on pattern mining, named The Pattern Mining Wiki

Currently, The Pattern Mining Wiki is quite simple as I add content only when I have some free time... and these days I am quite busy. Hence, you may consider this to be in an "alpha" phase where much remains to be done.

There is already a lot of content about pattern mining on my blog, and also on the SPMF website. But the Wiki will be different. But the goal of the Wiki is different and complementary. The goal of this Wiki is to build a kind of mini encyclopedia about pattern mining that will provide a good overview of pattern mining topics and also provides links to various resources.

The Pattern Mining Wiki is restricted for modifications. This is because, I do not want to have to moderate every changes that are made every day, while I also want to avoid spam and to ensure quality. But if you have some comments or suggestions, or would like to contribute something, I will be happy to receive your comments. Also, I will create some accounts for perhaps a limited number of persons who I trust to produce quality content. If you are interested, you can ask me for this.

Best regards,

Philippe

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2021 10:59PM by webmasterphilfv.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New website: The Pattern Mining Wiki (alpha)
Posted by: Dang Nguyen
Date: June 25, 2021 04:39PM

That's great! It will be very helpful for anyone who wants to do researches on Data Mining.

Options: ReplyQuote

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.