The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data mining conferences Data Science for Social and Behavioral Analytics DSSBA 2022 data science journal
IMPORTANT: This is the old Data Mining forum.
I keep it online so that you can read the old messages.

Please post your new messages in the new forum: https://forum2.philippe-fournier-viger.com/index.php

PPDM algorithms and Unable to download PPSF(PRIVACY-PRESERVING AND SECURITY FRAMEWORK)
Posted by: Hima
Date: June 30, 2021 05:09AM

Hi All,

Not sure if this is the correct forum to ask this question.

Does SPMF tool include PPDM algorithms?
I was not able to find below PPDM algorithms in SPMF tool. If the naming conventions are different for SPMF can you please guide me:

• PPDM Greedy
• PPDM sGA2DT and pGA2DT
• cpGA2DT
• PSO2DT
• SIF-IDF
• HHUIF and MSICF
• MSU-MAU and MSU-MIU
• PPUM pGA2DT

I am working on a research study which uses PPSF tool. Study is related to side effects of PPDM algorithms and PPSF tool worked best for my research.

I had used this tool on March 2020 and collected the details of the algorithms. I want to download the tool again to proceed with testing the data. Data sets will be used from SPMF website.

However, to download the tool again their website says "Lost? Nothing Here" http://ppsf.ikelab.net/?page_id=158

My request:
1) As I am half way through my research, Can anyone please let me know where I can get an archived version of PPSF tool.
2) Or is there any tool similar to PPSF I can use?

Thanks for the help!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PPDM algorithms and Unable to download PPSF(PRIVACY-PRESERVING AND SECURITY FRAMEWORK)
Date: June 30, 2021 05:47AM

Hi,

I have not integrated these algorithms in SPMF.

And indeed, I see that the download link on the website of PPSF is down.

I have spent about 30 min to check my phone and computer to see if I still have a copy of the ppsf.jar file because I have downloaded it before but I cannot find it. Maybe on some USB somewhere? I will have a look. If you find it, you can also let me know here. Then, I could make a mirror link to download it.

I will also send a message to the main author of PPSF which is not me to see if he still have a backup copy. Hopefully, he has!

Best regards,

Philippe

Re: PPDM algorithms and Unable to download PPSF(PRIVACY-PRESERVING AND SECURITY FRAMEWORK)
Posted by: hima
Date: June 30, 2021 06:06AM

Thanks a lot Philippe for your help.

I hope the main author still has a backup copy.

I am still searching for the file I had downloaded last time.
I will definitely send it across if I find it.

Posted by: hima
Date: June 30, 2021 03:31PM

Hi Philippe,

Jerry Lin has shared the download link PPSF tool.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VdBHNHxS7SER4Oy3C8r-6_r1YMjLnu4W/view?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Hima

Date: June 30, 2021 08:14PM

Hi,

That is great. Thanks for sharing. So if anyone needs, they can find it thumbs up

Best,

Philippe

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.