PPSF Source code & Datasets
Posted by: Muhammed
Date: August 28, 2021 06:29PM

Hi,

I have been searching for a while for the PPSF software. Unfortunately, I could not find it on the author's website or anywhere.

Can anyone send me a link for the datasets and source code? I can not even use the SPMF datasets since they incorporate both internal and external utilities in one file whereas I need them separated such that I have a dedicated file for the external utilities.

Thanks in advance.

Re: PPSF Source code & Datasets
Date: September 03, 2021 06:26AM

Hi,

Yes unfortunately, that website went down. But I have a copy of the JAR file of PPSF on my computer. It allows to run the software but it does not contain the code... just the compiled code. If you send me an e-mail at philfv8 AT yahoo DOT com, I can send it to you.

However, I do not have the source code, but you could recover it by decompiling the code from the jar file (it is not that hard to do), or you could try asking the main author of PPSF (Prof Lin). Maybe he still has a copy of the source code somewhere.

Best regards,

Philippe

Re: PPSF Source code & Datasets
Posted by: Muhammed
Date: September 03, 2021 09:26AM

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

As for the datasets, Is there a good way to correctly separate the external utilities from the SPMF datasets.

Thanks in advance.

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.