This is to let you know that a new version of SPMF has been released with several improvements:
v 090 - 2012-12-25:
- added a tool to generate transaction databases.
- added a tool to generate sequence databases.
- added a tool to convert sequence databases to SPMF format.
- added a command line interface to launch algorithms from the command line.So for example, with the new command line interface, you can run Apriori on the input file contextPasquier99.txt
and set the output file as output.txt
and use minsup = 40 %
.by using this command:
java -jar spmf.jar run Apriori contextPasquier99.txt output.txt 40%
(other commands can be found in the documentation section of the website)
- added an implementation of TNR for top-k non-redundant association rule mining.
- added an implementation of TNS for top-k non-redundant sequential rule mining.
- clean the source code a little bit.
- fixed bugs in the Indirect, FHSAR and Zart algorithms.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2012 04:38PM by webmasterphilfv.