The Data Mining Forum                             open-source data mining software data mining conferences Data Science for Social and Behavioral Analytics DSSBA 2022 data science journal
IMPORTANT: This is the old Data Mining forum.
I keep it online so that you can read the old messages.

Please post your new messages in the new forum: https://forum2.philippe-fournier-viger.com/index.php

Need Feedback on Data Mining Resource for Beginners Website
Posted by: DataGeek
Date: March 20, 2013 06:33AM

Hello Data Mining Experts,

I need feedback on my website for beginners. The site is meant to be a resource for beginner data miners and I want to know how you got started. Please check out DataGeekLinks.com and tell me what you think in the comments form. I really appreciate your help. And please get your colleagues to comment as well. Thank you.

-DataGeek

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Need Feedback on Data Mining Resource for Beginners Website
Date: March 20, 2013 10:01AM

Hi,

Your website looks good..

To improve the website, in my opinion, you just need to add more content. It could be links or it could be articles, tutorials, etc. For example, the software section only contain 7 software. I think that it would be great if this section would contain more software and it could be organized by categories.

Keep up the good work,

Philippe

Re: Need Feedback on Data Mining Resource for Beginners Website
Posted by: Dvijesh88
Date: March 25, 2013 07:46PM

I check the site and its really good.

and as philippe say if you add more content. and one more thing i would like to add is no site is mentioning the latest filed of data mining. so if you all expert do some thing like this and it will help a lots to beginners.

Otherwise it really good work

This forum is powered by Phorum and provided by P. Fournier-Viger (© 2012).
Terms of use.